- * This thing is currently a work in process, so I’m trying to organize it. You can see where I’m at right now on it.
- XX It’s a “live” page, but in no way really done.
- Spiritual Data: Quotes
- Spiritual Data: Prophecies Jesus Fulfilled
- Spiritual Data: Bible Patterns
- Who God Is
- The Bible
- Who People Are
- On Gender Differences
- The Five Solae
- Non-Systematic Theology
- TL;DR Christian History
- Spiritual Data: New Christian Behaviors
- Spiritual Data: What God Can Do
- A Christian’s Identity
- Bible Study
- Spiritual Exercises
- Spiritual Gifts
- Unnatural Law
- Spiritual Data: The Devil’s Tricks
- Devotion & Chaos
- Cults, Heresies & Disagreements
- On the West & Christianity
- Spiritual Warfare
Advanced Christian Disciplines
- Spiritual Data: Gospel Splice (PDF)
- Spiritual Data: Nonbiblical History of Israel
- God’s Will
- Sincere Spirituality
- Seeing How God Sees
- * Discipleship
- * Running a Ministry
- XX Running a Worship-Based Church
- XX Planting Worship-Based Churches
- XX Sending Cross-Cultural Missionaries
- Part I: Becoming a Christian
- Part II: Finding a Church
- Part III: Finding Answers
- Part IV: Taking Action
Why this site?
- The world of Christianity is far more pronounced than simply its cultural institution. It represents ideas that then express onto the world.
- While I have my bias, I sincerely believe the stupid discussions about Christianity are severely misplaced due to misunderstandings about what Christians believe.
- My aspiration is to give the most accurate, clear lens of Christianity possible, given my limited experiences. Like The Bible Project, but less words and very few images.
What’s up with the logo?
- It’s a visual representation of TheoLogos (TL), mixed with Jesus’ cross, representing the absolute simplicity of being a Christian.